cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Friday, September 18, 2009 @ 10:33 AM
Feeling Better
After telling you about it ,
I feel more better.
At first , I really thought that
you'll angry and hate me.
But , what all I think is too over.
You're not even angry me
and also not even hate at me.
Thanks god , and thanks to your kindness too.
Honestly, I seldom met someone that so kind just like you.
You're the one who I ever met before .
You always think about people but not yourself.
I'm glad and happy having a friend like you.
Although you knew that I like him ,
but you still trying to help me.
You keep on saying follow my heart and take it easy,
but I know, you heart is very pain.
Cause , I ever had this feel before,and I knew it.
Well , I'm having fun chatting with you.
The whole conversation, we're just talking about him.
You told me , don't only see his surface,
actually his inside still got many things that I dont know.
Well , I admit I do only see his surface,
and I do really dont know his inside :)
At almost 1am , it's the time for her to rest.
She asked me don't too late sleep,
cause it's not good for face.
Hahahaha~ LOL !
I love you CW.
Thanks for caring me ,
will listen to your advice.
Last,I hope she'll join the awesome party on next monday :]
Time to bed now.
Nights and sweet dreams.
The 7th Days of mine. Thanks god .
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Sadness Secret My Records It's a Awesome party tonight <3 Left ? Sad things was happened . Thinking ? ♥ Moody :P ❤ Windy Day :D Why am I ?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS