cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @ 10:33 AM
Secret
It's 1.40am , I am still online .
Just now I was chatting with Flavian .
Well , now he knows my secret .
I asked him many about HIS things .
And asking for Flavian's comment .
He helped me many . He ask me to flirt with him ?
Oh no ! Do you think I dare to do it ?
Between , I think I can . But , I just scare he will said that I'm annoying .
Jessica's prince like girl that who is hot ..
and she passed her prince's test .
Full mark is 10 , he gave her 7 marks .
Wee ~
Do you think they got chance together ?
Aww , I guess got . Maybe .
I'm crazy with him now .
Suddenly I remembered something .
Hmm ... after reading your blog , I feel like something weird .
I feel that you like him too , dont you ?
Well , if you really do , you can tell me .
I will never mad at you . Really .
Cause , I dont want our friendship over just because of someone .
Know why I'll say such thing ?
I readed a part of your blog , written down that , you're very hurt after
you saw the photo .
Second , you dont want to tell me that who're the person that you like .
Now , I'm suspecting you that you like at him too . Isn't ?
I'm not mad or anything . I just wanted to know .
But , if you don't tell me now . Finally , I'll also know .
Cause , no secret that can be keep until forever .

No secret can be keep until FOREVER .
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

My Records It's a Awesome party tonight <3 Left ? Sad things was happened . Thinking ? ♥ Moody :P ❤ Windy Day :D Why am I ? Tired ♥ *Shy day ==
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS