cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Sunday, September 20, 2009 @ 10:55 AM
Mr Lucky
How lucky were you today , Mr A.
I wonder how good if he tell me something like this , too.
Mr A told me to pray and ask God to help me ,
like what he did to himself.
Now , he got what he wanted for so long.
Well , every night before I go to bed ,
I did pray and asking God what should I do.
Mr A told me that , my case is kinda complicated,
and he need some times .
Okay , okay , I understand .
But then , my heart keep asking me to tell him straight away.
Is this the answer from the God ?
Btw, Mr A asked me to tell him if there is any slight chance.
And I promised him to take out my brave and tell him.
Should I do this ?
Hmm, say back the lucky things that happened on Mr A ,
He asked Ms JS whether got like someone else or not ?
And Ms JS answered him maybe got , but not sure .
Mr A bagged Ms JS to tell her ,
but Ms JS dont want to .
At last , Mr A told Ms JS the truth ,
and Ms JS told Mr A that she likes him, too.
Before Ms JS told Mr A the answer ,
Mr A was so nervous to know what Ms JS will say.
But then , Mr A got the answer that what he wanted for long .
Congrates to him and he was so lucky :)
Coming Soon Party
Tomorrow is the day.
Craziness will be back soon.
I wonder how will the party be tomorrow ?
CW asked me whether Im going to wear bikini or not :)
But then I told her that I didn't have any bikini.
Well , she's so hot when she's wearing bikini.
It's nice and suitable for her.
Hmm, am I going to borrow ?
Am I going to wear it ?
Oh ~ I guess no :P
HEHEHE.
Hey , it's 3am.
It's time for me to sleep now.
Night and sweet dreams.
See you guys tomorrow.
Last , thanks for your support Mr A,
I'll try for my best.
The 10th days.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Feeling Better Sadness Secret My Records It's a Awesome party tonight <3 Left ? Sad things was happened . Thinking ? ♥ Moody :P ❤ Windy Day :D
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS