cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Tuesday, September 22, 2009 @ 9:20 AM
Party ! Party ! Party ! :)










My mum gave bully again :)
Family pic time :D

Phwwit ~ Sexy Rachel





Best friend *eherm*

What a brilliant party I'd ever go.
Im really enjoy with the party yesterday at the beach,
although it was only a few friends came .
But then , we met a little tiny problem when the party was helding.
The sucks security guard spoiled our party !!
And at last , we can't stand and we went out from there .
We left the empty cans at there , then just we went out .
Actually we did it purposely , hahaha .
Hmm , we put the box on the sand then just put the food on the box,
so that the containers wont so dirty.
After arranged all the things , then we started to do such CRAZINESS' things ..
Jessica and Rachel started to use the sand to make sandball first .
It seems like so fun , so I joined them to do together.
First time do it , I failed .
The second time , masih boleh tahan .
The third time , YES ! I make it ! Wee ~
After done , then I use it to throw Alex .
Ahaha ~ Pity Alex .
After these , then they threw Abi into the water,
second one was Eugene , third one was Alex , and the last one was ME .
Aww , give threw into the water not really feeling good.
After beach , then we went to Eeling's house for awhile.
To clean ourselves and also rest for awhile.
Then , we went to movie at centre point by taxi.

The worse thing that happened on me

When Im chassing Eugene at the beach ,
I fell down .
Oh ~ Damn it !
I hate this part the most .
Luckily he didn't came yesterday . Phew ~
I Love this party sooo much .
It was so coolio ~~~
I Like It ~~
Btw , happy birthday !!
To : Rachel Tai ( sweet 16)
To: Flavian ( 17 )
and To : Eeling ( 14 )
Best Wishes for you guys :)
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Mr Lucky Feeling Better Sadness Secret My Records It's a Awesome party tonight <3 Left ? Sad things was happened . Thinking ? ♥ Moody :P
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS