cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 9:26 AM
Brave ♥
星期四那天,我终于告诉了他。
我本来是没有这个胆子告诉他,
就是因为一个比我小一岁的小弟弟,
向我告白,我才发现原来我的胆子是那么的小!
就连一个小弟弟也斗不过!
最后,我也选择了向他一样提起我的胆子跟他说。
虽然,不知道成绩是怎样。
可是,我并没有伤心或不开心。
反而是聊的越来越多...
我觉得,跟他聊得最开心就是那天 :)
Say back Yong Kang , I don't even know that he likes me secretly along one month.
How shock am I when he told me about it.
But then , I'm so proud with his brave.
Cause,he dare to tell me , although I'm elder than him.


Brave ? Should I ?
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Party ! Party ! Party ! :) Mr Lucky Feeling Better Sadness Secret My Records It's a Awesome party tonight <3 Left ? Sad things was happened . Thinking ? ♥
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS