cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Saturday, October 3, 2009 @ 12:31 AM
My Sweet Days .
Finally I've my time to open my computer and wrote what was happened .
In my daily life .
Aww ~ between, I miss the day.
I can't even forget bout it.


Tomato Day . (22th of September)

I was so happy.He sat beside me during the lunch time.
I still remember, the day I was so shy.
When he talked to me, my face was red as the tomato.
Ops~ I don't belive. It's Mei Jiun told me.
But then , I just felt that I'm so hot . HAHA .
He asked me whether can take out the wood . ( So that we can sit more near with each other)
Well , I just answered him dont know and continue giggling :P
After that , it's almost time for lesson.
So, I went up to the CCA building and going to have my music lesson.


My sweetest day. (2nd of October)
Haiz , I'm sick. This morning I'm still normal as usual.
But, suddenly the car braked, then I suddenly felt dizzy.
I thought just awhile. After reached school, I felt so sleepy and started headache.
Ops~ I guess, I'm going to fever. Starting having the 1st period of the lesson.
I was like so tired, just like the whole night I didn't sleep .
Oh no ! I'm flu -> Cough-> Fever ! =(
Well , although I'm sick but I'm so happy :D
I was going to canteen with Alex , cause Mei Jiun have meeting.
When reached canteen, we saw Carol and Flavian booked the seats.
So, me and Alex went to buy our food.
Then I saw Abigail. I'm going to shock her . So , I went to hug her.
I didn't realise that he's also at there.
Abigail asked me , why do I looked so pale.
I answered her that I'm sick.
Abigail said it purposely to him that I'm sick.
I thought he's just going to ignore.
But , he still got ask how's my sick and did I drink more and rest more :D
After these, I thought he's going to the 看台 and eat with his friends at there.
So, I just let him go and then went to buy my food .
After bought my food, then I'm going to sit at the seat that Flavian and Carol booked.
I put my food on the table and going to sit down.
And how surprised am I . He's sitting in front of me ! HAHA.
I was so shock but very happy.
I'm eating, trying to be cool and he suddenly asked me,
what sick am I have. Then I answered him , 相思病...
He's so funny la, you know what he said ?
"Eik ? I waited for this words so long already ! "
Wa ~ terus happy oh when he said like that.
After that , he asked me again. " You said you've 相思病, then who're you missing.."
Opss ~ I suddenly hanged but still eating my food .
I dont know what to say. After few minutes, then I asked him, " You really wanna know?"
Then he answered.. " Yes, of course , but later la , kay? Wait till we two only then you tell me.."
But at last also didn't tell. I knew that he knew I'm saying him :)
But , I don't mind. I rather he ask better than no talk with me.
How sweet the day :D
My ever sweetest memories.

back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Brave ♥ Party ! Party ! Party ! :) Mr Lucky Feeling Better Sadness Secret My Records It's a Awesome party tonight <3 Left ? Sad things was happened .
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS