cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Saturday, October 3, 2009 @ 7:20 AM
Mooncake Festive Night

Recent I'm crazy oh 东于哲..
Especialy 阿哲..He's so damn adorable and handsome !
He's hot ! :D I like him.
I love their new song so much !
《太阳雨》
If anyone have this song,
please send it to me, cause I really like it ! :)
Btw, 逆风18 nice !!
You should watch it.



Nothing special on my mooncake festive.
Just like usual gathering and having dinner.
I wished Darren and also him "Happy Mooncake Festival."
Only Darren had replied me. But he didn't.
I guess he's busy for something.
Yeay ! Tomorrow night I can see him :)
Cause, we're having dinner at Huang Di Lou.
We're going to give Janice and Ah Ket a suprise.
Anyway, I hope they'll like it.
I'm going to spend my time with him.
Take more picture with him again !!
Opps ~ I guess I'm too crazy of him now.
Still can't forgot bout my sweetest day.
Going to sleep now.Cause, I'm feeling not too well.
Wish to see you tomorrow.
GoodNights ! :)
The 25th days. I wait for...
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

My Sweet Days . Brave ♥ Party ! Party ! Party ! :) Mr Lucky Feeling Better Sadness Secret My Records It's a Awesome party tonight <3 Left ?
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS