cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Sunday, October 4, 2009 @ 6:09 AM
Boring.
Today woke at 7am.
Uh ~ I'm kinda shock.
Cause, usually I'm getting up from bed is 10 something :)
And before I woke up. I dreamt something that so weird !!
Because of the dream, I cried. (Anyway, I'll tell you bout my dream later)
After these, I went out to wisma merdeka.
And, bought Janice and Ah Ket's presents .
I bought Janice a Spongebob and bought Ah Ket an Ultraman bluster :D
I hope that they'll like it . HAHA
Bought their presents then hanging around for awhile then went home.
After I reached home, started to wrap their presents . I finished it at about 1 hours .
Then , I went to get ready for myself :)
6 something, I reached Emperor Restaurant.
Went to 1st floor. I'm finding Ah Ket , I can't see him.
I guess I'm too short. Luckily he asked me, am I finding him.
If not, I dont know till when am I going to find him . LOL !
Then, I gave him the gift and Janice too :)
Anyway, I thought MW would go back late bit.
But then, I reached not longer then he gone.
I asked Flavian and Flavian told me that he wanted to play badminton with his friends.
Aww ~ so sad. I thought I'm going to tell him bout the dream.
Never mind then, I'll tell him another day .
I'm so bored at there. But , luckily got Janice and Jessie them .
If not , I sure emo . HAHAHA.
Say back to the dream,
I dont know what happened, we all athletes were like helping the orphan at the orphanage.
But, the orphanage was so special. It builts on the water.
Then, suddenly, like the orphanage like lost it balance and the place was brokened !
Many athletes save from the accident. And some were dead when the accident was happening.
One of them dead was --- MW.
I'm so sad, cause , he promised me that he'll be with me wherever I go.
Unfortunately , he passed away from the accident .
I was so sad and I'm truely cry it out.
Gosh, this is the first time I dreamt something like this.
And also about my secret admire. Ops~
I don't really hope something like this happen !
Anyway, going to offline now.
Sms with him :) haha.
GoodNights !



The 26th day, waiting.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Mooncake Festive Night My Sweet Days . Brave ♥ Party ! Party ! Party ! :) Mr Lucky Feeling Better Sadness Secret My Records It's a Awesome party tonight <3
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS