cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 6:54 AM
Day 2 , Life changed.
Nothing much.
Still training , training and training.
I didn't saw him today.
I thought he's going to school to do gym again.
But no. Is it I said wrong something?
I just told Jess that I don't want to see him ma.
(But , in the kidding situation la..)
Yer , SORRY ba.. Im not saying purposely de wo.
I really wanna see you.
Hopefully tomorrow you'll go to school and let me see you.
I miss you alot.
I promise I wont say such thing again ,
even though it is just kidding.
Please , let me see you.
45th day,I miss you.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

FLOCK or LUCKY ? Temporary Holidays' Life. I hate maths. Put many hardwork but ... Mention bout ... What a simple day. Kinda Bored . Mentally Problem Nice day. Boring.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS