cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Thursday, October 8, 2009 @ 6:27 AM
What a simple day.
东方神起's Why Did I Fall In Love With You
Go and listen , it's nice.





It's just a simple day for me today.
BORED like usual !!
Exam season , nothing change ..
Revision ! Revision ! and Revision !
Doing the last revision for tomorrow's subject --- Chinese and Geography .
Anyway , I just confidence with my Chinese .
I don't think Geography can make me more confidence than Chinese .
Well , try my best then .
I really hope that I can doing great with my Geography subject.
Time to bed now. Night !
All the best with exam !! (:
Before I end my blog ,
I would like to wish my friends Happy Birthday :)
Hye , Happy Birthday Rachel , Kit , Eeling and also my young sis .
30th Day , all the best (:
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Kinda Bored . Mentally Problem Nice day. Boring. Mooncake Festive Night My Sweet Days . Brave ♥ Party ! Party ! Party ! :) Mr Lucky Feeling Better
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS