cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 @ 6:10 AM
Mentally Problem
Morning , went to class find Mei Jiun again , like usually :)
Then , accompany her went to canteen and bought the graph paper..
It's used during the exam . On the way going to canteen ,
I told her bout yesterday MW said bye to me.
Back to her class and help her done her work,
both of us do it together so that the work can finish it earlier .
7.10am, she sent me back to class.
1st lesson , having PE lesson .
Don't know why , felt that today my mental problem was so serious.
Talk the way to Nina and Tham so funny .
3 of us laugh till stomach cramp and tears out . HAHA .
Then , 2nd period of PE , left 20 mins ..
We went to canteen . Having my breakfast .
Nina and Tham just bought water to drink .
After that , went back to class to take our uniform to change.
Mei Jiun find me to canteen , but I rejected cause I've went to canteen just now.
2nd recess , immediately went to computer room.
I dont know why today I was so early went there with Nina and Tham :)
Today , teacher let us surf the internet .
But cause of the line so slow .
So , me and Chee Yi decided just use Jonah's computer to surf .
Jonah surf bout the "Edison Chen" .. (skip some :] )
3rd recess , went to canteen with Nina and Tham .
Didn't with Mei Jiun today cause she said she got meeting.
After that , I met Mei Jiun . So , I asked Nina to back with Tham 1st.
And I'm going to meet her awhile .
Mei Jiun said , she'd skipped her club meeting cause lazy to go.
Then , not for so long , I saw him again eating with his friends at upstairs.
I just look him for awhile then went back to class .
8th period , arranging our table . Exam is going to be at this Friday !
Urgh ~~ hate exam the most !!
Anyway , good luck to all my friends with you guys exam :)
Going to bed now , although tomorrow no school .
Nights . Going to wish everyone now before I sleep.


28th days , bless you.

back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Nice day. Boring. Mooncake Festive Night My Sweet Days . Brave ♥ Party ! Party ! Party ! :) Mr Lucky Feeling Better Sadness Secret
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS