cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Monday, October 5, 2009 @ 6:08 AM
Nice day.
I reach school earlier than Jessica today.
When she reached, as usual I went to find her every morning.
I told her bout my dream and something bout last night dinner what had happened.
She was seems so happy after I told her bout her prince. HAHA.
Then , at around 7.10am , she sent me back to my class and went to have her assembly.
1st recess, went to canteen with Nina and Tham.
We're quite in a hurry. Cause , we scare that we're going to late to do our duty.
I thought we're the 1st that reached Biology lab and Jonah was always the last one.
But today , he went first and we're the second one.
2nd recess , stay at class because the next lesson is going to be KHB.
I scare that I'm late , so better stay and watching Nina doing her Kumon
and after that talk with Tham about the movie :)
3rd recess , Alex went to my class find me , then we went to Carol's class to find her.
Because , today Flavian can't accomp her . He need to do something bout his assignment I guess.
Carol felt so emo. She didn't eat at the 3rd recess. She just drank a ice-blanded juice.
After that , Jessica and Tai went to canteen and find us .
Tai told me that MW was sitting in the 3rd row of the chair .
I was so happy , but I didn't talk to him and even see him.
When Tai told me that he's gone , then I was kinda sad.
After then , having music lesson .
I dont know what reason we didn't have our lesson at music room.
We're having our music lesson at the class today.
Start from BM lesson , Jing Tze started to sit beside me.
And we both talk until the lesson was over.
4th recess , Jessica went to my classroom and find me to the canteen.
After that , I saw Abigail and I told her Eugene want her to help him photocopy the paper.
Then , I accomp Abigail and leaved Jessica and Tai.
On the way to the photocopy shop, Abigail told me bout she dreamt bout something again.
HAHA , I guess she's too miss Eugene XD
Then , after school I went to wait car with Nina. [ Sorry , I've skipped some :) ]
I saw him again --- MW
Actually I didn't saw him at first . I just saw RC.
But , when I talked with Nina , I suddenly heard " Bye ! Rebecca ! "
I turned my head and searched for the sound.
Aww ~~ It's him --- MW :)
I'm so surprise . Cause , usually he won't like that when he was being with his friends.
I can't belive that he said bye to me when he was being with his friends :)
I was so so so happy . Then , Alex went to find me and talked to me bout JS .
Not for so longer , he went home , cause his car was arrived .
The end of my story today. Nights !! <3

27th days :)
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Boring. Mooncake Festive Night My Sweet Days . Brave ♥ Party ! Party ! Party ! :) Mr Lucky Feeling Better Sadness Secret My Records
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS