cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 @ 7:41 AM
Kinda Bored .
Nothing special today.
I woke up at 6.30am .
Thought that I'm going to accomp my mum fetch brother and sister.
But , it's too late . They went out before 6.30am.
Then , I went back to sleep.
9.30am I woke again . This time , mum woke me up.
Cleaned myself and prepared my own breakfast.
Finish having my breakfast , then I opened my favourite radio station --- My FM.
Reading "The Whimpy Kid" while listen to radio.
I finished it earlier than what I've thought .
After this , had my lunch and watched tv .
Not for so longer , I went to do my revision.
Cause , Friday is starting to exam .
I wonder how's his exam today ?
Anyway , I won't goin' to text him in this exam season , until the exam is over .
Wish him good luck and all the best .
And to all my dear friends too .
Night and sweet dreams.

The 29th days, good luck.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Mentally Problem Nice day. Boring. Mooncake Festive Night My Sweet Days . Brave ♥ Party ! Party ! Party ! :) Mr Lucky Feeling Better Sadness
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS