cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 11:15 PM
FLOCK or LUCKY ?
Hye , yo ! My blog :)
Well , my life changed .
Training , training and training.
Woo , my stamina seems like not so enough.
Cause , I'm quite fast exhausted .
I think I'd better do more exercises to get more stamina.
Guess that I don't know I was lucky or not.
Or what just people say , too "ngam" XD
I saw MW at school today with his brother --- Darren.
Well , I thought I saw the wrong person.
Cause , I didn't know that they'll back to school
and doing gym ? ( umm , not bad, more muscles more man XD )
Guess that they're readying for next year .
then after I finished training , I thought they gone.
Cause I didn't saw them anywhere at the school.
Keep searching for MW. But, really didn't saw him anywhere in the school.
So , I gave up. Then Ridding come and talked with me.
Well , we're talking about basketball :]
He's teaching me the way what am I going to train myself.
Then , not longer , I heard someone called " Ridding !! Tengok !!"
I searched the sound and turned my head over ..
Cool ~ It's MW . Hah ! :D
Oh gosh , he's so man , with his six packs XD
He came over Ridding and said Hye to me.
Sweet ~ I was just acting like nothing. Smile to him.
Heh , sorry MW. I'm too shy. But I promise no second time. ^^"

Okay , you know why do I put my blog's title is " Flock or Lucky?"
Let me tell you ..
It's cause previous day , I dreamt MW.
and today I saw him. Wee~ LOL ;P
Anyway , I won't tell you what happened in my dream .
HAHA , cause it's too *PRIVATE*


back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Temporary Holidays' Life. I hate maths. Put many hardwork but ... Mention bout ... What a simple day. Kinda Bored . Mentally Problem Nice day. Boring. Mooncake Festive Night
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS