cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 8:44 PM
Temporary Holidays' Life.
Nothing to do so.
You know that I hate holidays so much.
Cause holidays just make me getting full of BORED.
Well , the only I can do is ONLINE , FACEBOOKING, BLOGGING and PLAY PS?
Or maybe HANG OUT with friends?
Yea , that's my holidays' life.
Anyway, this are just my temporary holidays' life.
This Thursday going to change my life again.
Early in the morning , TRAINING ,
after training ONLINE , FACEBOOKING and PLAY PS.
Guess so :)
My usual life come back again.
Well, finished exams.
No more exams for J1.
Just waiting for the result to come out.
Okay, finished exams?
What can I do ?
Hope to back to school .
I wanted to see him so much.
and so my FRIENDS , CLASSMATES.
I wonder if school reopen, my class will ...
Hmm , all are like MONKEYS !
Hye , include me .. LOL !
Just wanted to pass this holidays and go to school.
To be a GOOD STUDENT .

GOOD STUDENTS' RULEs
1. To be naughty in class when the teachers are teaching.
2. Talk as loud as you can when having lessons.
3. No need to listen what do the teachers say.
4. Bring phone to school
5. Sleep during the lesson
6.Exams was over , PLAY as FUN as You Can !

These are my GOOD STUDENTs' RULEs
and its also special make for 2009's J1 Ai's Class :D
Enjoy !
Well , finish posting !
Miss you babes ! :)
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

I hate maths. Put many hardwork but ... Mention bout ... What a simple day. Kinda Bored . Mentally Problem Nice day. Boring. Mooncake Festive Night My Sweet Days .
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS