cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 @ 6:58 AM
Put many hardwork but ...


Hey, I make this stars for him.
I hope I can done before his important exam.
Hope that he can grab good results.
Anyway, hope these stars will bring luck to him (:

Yier~ so sad . I put so many hardwork at my Biology.

But , still driving crazy with it .

I wonder this time Bio what score can I take again ?

Mention bout it also annoy !

Well , skip it.

Today, Mei Jiun told me something that make me hard to imagine (:

She said , yesterday she sms with Flavian.

And ask him whether MW got eat or not.

Then Flavian told her, he just wanted to take one also cant.

Haven't touched already been scolded .

Wow ~ I thought MW would going to share it with his brothers.

HAHA, but seems like he didn't.He ate finished all by himself.

It's really hard to imagine when Mei Jiun told me about it.

Well , MW still got told Flavian that , it is sweet in his heart .

I was so happy and shocked when Mei Jiun told me.

I'm thinking what am I going to cook for him next...

Any idea? Hmm , guess trying to make shushi for him?

Don't know la . Wait me learn it first (:

Good night , babea ~ :D
Sweet dreams.
36th day .
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Mention bout ... What a simple day. Kinda Bored . Mentally Problem Nice day. Boring. Mooncake Festive Night My Sweet Days . Brave ♥ Party ! Party ! Party ! :)
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS