cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 @ 5:16 AM
School Reopen Day.
Hey , I was so happy today cause finally back to school also.
Finally can meet my classmates and friends and him.
But , feeling weird when back to school.
Guess that long time didn't back to school that's why I was feeling weird.
Happy ! excited ! HAHA.
Morning, reached school at the same time with Mei Jiun and Alex.
Wanna, catch up them , but can't cause they're walking too fast.
Then , put my beg and went to find Mei Jiun at her class like usual.
We talked and then went to canteen with Tai.
Not longer , time to back class cause bell almost rang (:
First lesson , SC . Argh , the first subject that I got back my paper.
second period , keep on making noise , playing.
Until recess postpond 5 minutes.
After done my duty, then went to canteen with Mei Jiun and Tai.
Saw Abi , Eugene and then Flavian and Carol.
Not longer saw MW came down from upstairs.
Happy ! Cause I saw him.
Then , sat down and have our drinks.
Well , today I don't know whether is Me , Mei Jiun and Tai's lucky day.
We met our prince in the same place and at the same time !
Today got back all of my exam papers.
I'm just going to tell you that I failed 4 subjects and passed 6 subjects.
Damn ! My english was almost PASS ! I got 59%
But , I hope the teacher would add me some mark in private to let me pass.
Well, finally I got 90% for my Sejarah
:)
and the average of my Sejarah is 94% after doing correction.
Mean , teacher added 2 marks into my average.
After school , waited car with Nina and Tham.
Suddenly , Mei Jiun stood beside me.
Then , we talked and crossed to dicipline board there waited car.
There is my lucky place. I always saw my prince at there .
Today , try my luck to stand there with Mei Jiun.
Yes ! There really is my lucky place.
Saw him passed by again. haha.
Yer , hate ! He almost hit me just now.
But , he didn't. So sad.
If I know , I hit him back. HAHA. Cause I wanna play with him :)
Wee ~ HAPPY and EXCITED day.
Miss ya.. ;)


the 50th days..
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

Day 2 , Life changed. FLOCK or LUCKY ? Temporary Holidays' Life. I hate maths. Put many hardwork but ... Mention bout ... What a simple day. Kinda Bored . Mentally Problem Nice day.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS