cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
Please leave me your link :)

Shoutbox Chat
Little Miss Naughty



♥ Rebecca , 雪莹
♥ 14 :]
♥ 22/05/96
♥ Study at STTSS :]
- Life without any interesting part of our life is miserable <3

affiliates

Mushroom Rachel Laura Ping Han Nina Thamy Heidii Joleen Ester Heidii Shiirley
Thursday, November 12, 2009 @ 9:43 PM
Day of my feeling today
Sorry for long time didn't post some new blog.
I'm kinda busy for this few days.
Busy of what ?
It's my competition.
Btw , I took my report card today.
Still satisfy with the result that I've got.

Okay , well , today is the last day of school.
Sad , cause J1 Ai going to separate soon.
And maybe some will be in the same class again next year.

Having competition this afternoon 4.30pm.
Versus with Lok Yuk.
Go Tshung Tsin ! :)
We're the champion !
Our target ! C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N ! :D


Btw , got to go now.
I love you J1 Ai.
Goodbye , J1 Ai , 2009 !
Happy Holiday.
Hope we'll be in the same class again next year.
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 June 2010
recent entries

School Reopen Day. Day 2 , Life changed. FLOCK or LUCKY ? Temporary Holidays' Life. I hate maths. Put many hardwork but ... Mention bout ... What a simple day. Kinda Bored . Mentally Problem
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS